- Information Collection and Use: We may collect personal information, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily submit it through our website, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter or contact us through the provided contact forms. We use this information solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and providing you with relevant information.
- Log Files: Like many other websites, Fexmina.com makes use of log files. These files log information about visitors to the site, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Third-Party Services: Fexmina.com may use third-party services, such as analytics tools and advertising networks, that may collect, monitor, and analyze usage and browsing patterns on our website. These third-party services have their own privacy policies, and we have no control over their practices. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of these third-party services for more information.
- Data Security: We strive to implement appropriate security measures to protect the personal information collected on our website. However, please be aware that no transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is completely secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Children’s Information: Fexmina.com is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you are under 13, please do not provide any personal information on our website.